+234(0)802-181-1118

Admission Info

Upon offer of admission to the School, the parent/guardian is required to:

  1. Pay a non-refundable deposit of N50,000 immediately to accept and confirm a place for him/her. This will be deductable from the school fees.
  2. Complete acceptance slip online (click here)
  3. Scan and send report of Medical Test from a government hospital to admissions@al-azharinternationalcollege.com. Subject of email should be: Medical Report for Master/Miss (name of the student)

School Fees Payment Options

The School has three (3) payment options for the convenience of parents / guardians. The options and features are as follows:

  1. Option (A): Single full annual payment (it attracts 2.5% discount if paid immediately the admission letter is received)
  2. Option (B): Three terminal payments at the beginning of each term
  3. Option (C): Monthly installments of seven payments; (20% of annual fee as initial payment followed by six equal monthly payments of the remaining 80%).

Uniforms

Each student will receive two pairs of school uniform, sports wears and hostel wears.

PTA Levies

Every parent/guardian is to pay N1,500 per term as PTA Levy. This is to be paid directly into the following: First Bank Al-Azhar PTA account: 3062954928

Payment of school fees

Payment of school fees commences immediately the admission is accepted. Payment time will depend on the convenience of parents/guardians and payment option chosen. However, no student will be accepted into the College unless payment (in line with the payment option) is made.

The school provides different channels to aid payment of fees. This includes online transfer, bank payment and use of electronic payment cards.

  1. To use electronic cards please click here (Pay Now)
  2. The use of POS at the school premises
  3. For online transfer and bank deposit, please pay into:
    Account Name: Al-Azhar International College

In view of the penalties for cash lodgment, payment should be made either through bank transfer or account to account transfer (if you have account in the same bank). Payment should be made into the College account in any First Bank branch, Fidelity bank, Wema bank or Aljaiz Bank nationwide. The name of the student should be entered in the depositor name’s space while making payment at the bank. The bank account details are as follows:

FIRST BANK
Account Name: Al-Azhar International College
Account Number: 2015019642

FIDELITY BANK
Account Name: Al-Azhar International College
Account Number: 4010594246

WEMA BANK
Account Name: Al-Azhar International College
Account Number: 0122615665

ALJAIZ BANK
Al-Azhar International College

While looking forward to receiving you and your ward in the College where we promise to groom him / her for a fulfilled future life where he / she will be a leader, I congratulate you for this unique offer.

If you Have Any Questions Call Us On +234(0)802-181-1118